FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
$75,000 + super + benefits
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Our client is part of a large National Hotel Group with iconic hospitality venues across the country.
Who We’re Looking For
You are a foodie at heart, exceptionally talented and aspire to create beautiful and memorable experiences for guests.
You must have a close eye for detail and an appetite to continually raise the bar. This role will require a highly organised, experienced and dynamic operator who understands the demands of the role and keeps their eye on the prize.
People are at the forefront of everything we do, so you will be accountable for driving a strong team culture and developing our next superstars. You’ll need leadership presence and be someone your staff look up to.
You will be responsible for bringing a fun, playful and attentive feel to the venue. A high energy, fast paced environment will make work feel like play.
• A thorough understanding of high-volume restaurant, event and bar operations.
• A minimum three years experience in Restaurant and Bar Management . Functions and Banqueting experience would be an advantage.
• Innovation, creativity and style. Be at the forefront of food and drink trends and best practice.
• Leadership and a hands-on approach.
• Knowledge of the usual suspects – rostering, time sheets, up-selling, labour control and stocktake – and a thirst to learn more and contribute on other areas you have knowledge in.
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines. Our venue pumps and we’ll need flexibility in your availability on weekends and evenings.
This position is offering high-level remuneration, legendary staff benefits and the opportunity to learn from some of the best. This role also offers great career progression opportunities.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.