$70,000 + Bonuses + Superannuation
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Due to internal progression we have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to bring their charisma and experience to one of Australia’s fasting growing Burger Companies. This is an integral role that will see the successful candidate assist in setting the benchmark across 9 stores through menu, product development, procurement and operations.
Menu and Product Development
- Develop long-term direction and objectives for menu items & retail offer;
- Periodic market review and analysis for new and existing burger offers;
- Periodic Review of competitors products and price positioning;
- Develop innovative new products and specials and work with the marketing team to implement
- Conduct Periodic supplier review and analysis to ensure the stores are getting the best deal for their store network;
- Develop relationships with suppliers to be abreast of new products and ingredients.
- Must have an ability to work autonomously and independently of the other departments;
- Assist operations team in-store on shift when required.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills;
- Critical thinking and planning, with experience driving process improvements and problem-solving;
So, if you are looking for a company that allows your personality, flair and experience to shine, then this is the one for you. This is an exciting phase to join the business as they are expanding with new Stores coming online outside of Queensland.
PLEASE NOTE: SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
APPLY: We invite your interest and your CV and Cover Letter can be attached confidentially to us by using the APPLY FORM below.